Who We AreYJP Works is a division of the Young Jewish Professionals, a non-profit 501(c)3 Manhattan-based organization focused on providing business, educational and social networking opportunities for the new generation of Jewish business leaders.
What We DoCollaboration breeds success. For a budding, creative entrepreneur, there is nothing more important than the shared knowledge and camaraderie of like-minded visionaries. We have created the perfect space to enable brilliant ideas to blossom and grow into reality.
The Things That Make Us Unique
1. Unbeatable pricing. The YJP has created this synergetic workspace as part of its mission as a 501(c)3 non-profit devoted to creating business opportunities for young Jewish professionals in New York City.
2. No Cramming. As this space was created as part of our mission and not to generate revenue, we fashioned it with plenty of personal space for everyone.
3. Collaborative Innovation. Our entrepreneurs bounce their new ideas off of each other, sparking fantastic waves of innovation for everyone.
4. Invaluable Mentoring. The YJP utilizes its powerful rolodex of visionaries and business leaders to arrange private mentoring sessions for our entrepreneurs.
5. No Worries. You can focus on building your business without the daily grind of managing an office. From sourcing utilities, to internet providers, and even office cleaning - we've got you covered.
6. Delicious Cocktails. Yep, you read that right: delicious cocktails! We throw free Happy Hour evenings and Cocktail Mixers all the time at the YJP Cove around the corner.
7. Across the Spectrum. Work with young professionals from all kinds of industries: real estate, finance, fashion, media, hospitality, tech, e-commerce, education, health care, non profits, legal, accounting, programming, film, and design.